I created this blog to post my favorite kicks, so enjoy and leave you're comments behind!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

TRON:Legacy x Reebok Court Victory Pump

So you've got this awesome movie coming up 2011, - which has to do with a son going on a trip through the galaxy to meet his dad, whom he hasnt seen for years (?) - an awesome soundtrack to the whole movie, - Daft Punk got together to make this amazing soundtrack (its a soundtrack, not their album) - and what do we need to top it all off? Yes, thats right, a pair of hot sneakers. So the producers got together with Reebok and decided to make a collaboration. On the first sight I really fell in love with these shoes (they glow in the dark) but after looking at them again I decided against them. The tron style thing around the hexalite logo and
the big "tennis" written out on the tongue just arent my style. If I didnt have a pair of Pump's I'd buy them though.

No comments:

Post a Comment